American Precision Arms
Executive Rifle in 300 Winchester-Magnum
It seems that when it comes to fine magnum-hunting rifles, there are sacrifices that have to be made no mater the level of craftsmanship. Historically, the discriminating hunter is going to have to make a choice between distinguished, classic craftsmanship and exquisite accuracy. With a history of world-class accuracy and love for fine hand made walnut rifles, American Precision Arms has made a successful attempt to bridge these two worlds. Enter the Executive.
The Executive rifle is dressed in a completely hand made stock, cut from an exhibition grade Turkish Walnut blank featuring a hand cut cheek piece and shadow line, hand carved checkering with fleur-de-lis, Ebony for-end and matching decretive bolt inlay. A unique and very labor intensive bedding and de-stressing process paired with APA’s renowned machine work; the Executive sports a consistent sub ½ MOA accuracy with premium ammunition. All topped off with a Swarovski Z8i optic. And they said you cant have everything.
Specs and Features
- APA Genesis magnum action with a Nitride coated bolt for slick bolt work.
- 3 position safety.
- Broughton 5C premium match barrel .308 1-10 twist, 24” chambered in
- Sunny Hill hinged floor plate with 2+1capasity
-Jewel Trigger set at 2 pounds
- APA Tru-Loc scope rings
-Stunning exhibition grade Turkish Walnut blank.
- Hand cut shadow line and cheek piece
- 1” red Decelerator butt pad for a 13.5” length of pull
- Hand cut 22 lines per inch checkering with fleur-de-lis
- Hand Inlet sling studs and Nitride coated and fit grip cap.
Scope, rings & bipod not included in price but available at a discounted package price